Hours and Directions
From Monday to Friday: 7:45 - 21:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 14:00
Academic Year 2012-2013:
|Thursday, November 1||Holiday, closed|
|Saturday, December 8||Holiday, closed|
|Monday, December 24||Holiday, closed|
|Thursday, December 27||Holiday, closed|
|Friday, December 28||Holiday, closed|
|Saturday, December 29||Holiday, closed|
|Monday, December 31||Holiday, closed|
|Saturday, January 5||Holiday, closed|
|Monday, April 1
|Thursday, April 25||Holiday, closed|
|Wednesday, May 1||Holiday, closed|
|Thursday, August 15||Holiday, closed|
How to Reach Us
The Collegio Carlo Alberto is located in Moncalieri on the outskirts of Torino. It can be reached:
- from the tangenziale Torino-sud: exit at Moncalieri, follow indications for corso Savona. At the traffic light at the beginning of piazza Caduti per la Libertà, turn right into via Cristoforo Colombo; the Collegio parking lot is located at no. 19.
- from Torino: Moncalieri is located to the Southeast of Turin and can be reached from corso Unità d'Italia or corso Moncalieri. At the second traffic light alongside piazza Caduti per la Libertà, turn left into via Cristoforo Colombo, where the Collegio's parking lot is located at no. 19.
There is access to a pay car park from Corso Torino and Via Alfieri (adjacent to Piazza Vittorio Emanuele).
By bus (GTT)
- Number 67: departing piazza Arbarello, 40 minutes from Moncalieri. This line follows corso re Umberto I, corso Vittorio Emanuele II (Porta Nuova train station), via Madama Cristina, corso Moncalieri. Get off in Moncalieri, piazza Caduti per la Libertà, from which the Collegio is within easy walking distance.
- Number 45, 45/: departing Largo Marconi, 20 minutes from Moncalieri. Largo Marconi is within easy walking distance from the Porta Nuova train station; exit right into via Nizza. Both bus lines follow corso Massimo D'Azeglio onto corso Unità d'Italia. Get off in Moncalieri, piazza Caduti per la Libertà, from which the Collegio is within easy walking distance.
By train (Trenitalia)
- From Torino Porta Nuova train station: the Collegio can be reached by bus as indicated above. A limited number of connecting trains are available during the day. Get off at the Moncalieri station, exit straight ahead across the pedestrian square that leads to piazza Caduti per la Libertà.
- From Torino's Sandro Pertini airport: take the shuttle bus to the Porta Nuova train station and proceed to Moncalieri by bus or taxi (shuttle timetable).
- From Milano Malpensa airport: take the shuttle bus to Torino Porta Nuova train station and proceed to Moncalieri by bus or taxi (shuttle timetable).