- MAPS - Master in Public Policy and Social Change
Master in Finance
The Master in Finance aims at preparing students for high level careers in investment, private and commercial banking, securities design and trading, risk and asset management. Students are most welcome to join research departments of government agencies and central banks too. It is a truly international program entirely taught in English. Students receive a II level Master from the University of Torino as well as a Collegio diploma.
Regular applications: June 30, 2013
Late applications may be considered from civil servants or sons or orphans of civil servants belonging to the "INPS Gestione ex-INPDAP".
- The renewal of our yearly agreement with INPS - GEI, which offers financial aid to civil servants or their sons or orphans, is currently in progress. Further information on ex-INPDAP scholarsips will be soon available.
- The network of international professional partners of the Master in Finance now includes PRMIA (Professional Risk Managers' International Association) as a cooperation agreement is being signed.
- The students of the Master in Finance have the opportunity to take the BAT (Bloomberg Assessment Test) free of charge. The next test session will take place on June 14th, 2012 at 14.30 in the Computer Lab. Students are required to register as soon as possible by clicking here
- The Italian Ministry of Foreign affairs offers Bursaries for foreign students and Italians residing abroad who are enrolling in an Italian University in the a.y. 2012/13. For further information click here and refer to this list of contacts. The deadline for applications is June 11th, 2012.
- Eurizon capital offers two prizes entitled to the memory of Ciro Beffi, former CEO of its Luxembourg branch. The prizes will be awarded to graduates of the Master in Finance, starting with the class of 2012. The award consists of an internship with stipend, in the staff of the CEO of Eurizon Capital, Mauro Micillo.